SimLab Soft is used by many of the largest companies in the world, including Microsoft, Tesla, Sony, Philips, P&G, Nestle, and Google.
Enabling interactive VR
SimLab Soft is a revolutionary 3D visualisation and VR creation software for enterprise-grade interactive and immersive content in and out of the metaverse.
SimLab VR Studio provides all the tools you need to create dynamic VR experiences of your choice – along with a free cross-platform viewer for running the VR experiences and an add-on to invite multiple users into VR.
VR Studio is built on SimLab Composer – a complete, easy and feature-rich 3D software for production of affordable, top-quality VR content.
SimLab Soft is Stereoscape’s technology partner. The software and services are available from Stereoscape.
Complete platform – SimLab VR Platform covers the full VR cycle, including VR experience creation, viewing interactive VR experiences on multiple platforms, sharing experiences with others, optional evaluation within VR experiences (using LMS integration or SimLab Cloud), and collaboration with others in a VR session.
No coding – SimLab VR Studio and SimLab Composer enable you to create interactive VR experiences from scratch without the need to write a single line of code.
SimLab Soft also allows you to render and share 360-degree images.
- Ease of use – fun and intuitive with simple steps, handy visual tools and access to thousands of free 3D models
- Speed of creation – quick deployment of VR
- View on any device and besides VR, you can also run the experiences in AR mode
- Future-proof – no need to worry about new hardware of software updates
- Secure solution – all translation and access to your CAD data is done on your own local machine, nothing is transferred to the web
- Integration with the most used LMS systems like Moodle, Blackboard, TalentLMS and more
- Low cost – priced to drive attractive ROI
Training and education
Create both simple and complex VR training scenarios using SimLab Training Builder. The tool has a straightforward way to implement logic and connect events with responses for effective learning.
SimLab libraries also contain a variety of ready-for-use vocational VR experiences in different fields.
Presentations and exhibitions
Create a virtual tour or live showcase of your products in VR and show different product features and options in an immersive VR environment.
Build virtual exhibitions and run them for individual visitors or to a group of visitors interacting and enjoying the social experience.
No-code VR creation software
Cross-platform VR viewer
Invite multiple users to VR
LMS + VR
Integrate VR with LMS
Complete 3D visualisation software
3D importer/ exporter
3D/CAD/VR conversion tool