In Stereoscape we build solutions that transform product communication. From 3D to AR, MR and VR we continue to be thrilled by the power of an immersive, interactive digital environment, and the potential it unlocks for new value creation. Our solutions help people understand more about products, work smarter, and collaborate better to drive sales, efficiencies and direct cost savings for our clients.
We are now seeking a Helsinki-based Unity Developer.
As a Unity developer, you will be able to work on technical aspects of client projects, cooperate with other members of our team to ensure a seamless implementation and delivery of projects. The ideal candidate will need to be flexible and able to apply their skills to work on a wide variety of projects. A quick learner, with excellent problem-solving abilities, you must be able to keep up with the ever-changing software and technology landscape and be at the forefront of the latest innovations.
- Experience in using Unity3D to build interactive applications or games
- Good command of C# scripting for Unity
- Understanding in 3D modelling and animation for real-time render
- Experience in using Unity for multiple platforms (Desktop, iOS, Android)
- Experience with Virtual Reality (HTC Vive, Oculus, Gear VR, Cardboard )
- Experience with Augmented Reality (Mobile AR, HoloLens)
- Ability to learn any new required software / device / API / language on the job
At Stereoscape, you will work in an internationally oriented organisation. You will have a chance to work at the cutting-edge of VR, AR, and interactive 3D visualisation with a team of enthusiasts.
If you would like to know more, please contact or send your application to job[email protected]. We will review applications continuously and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Our office is located at Sorvaajankatu 11A, 00880 Helsinki.